It is that time of year again to start our renewal period. This year there are some changes we would like you to be aware of as it is important to your membership.
We have put a deadline for renewals to be returned to us in order to keep your membership current and in good standing and avoid being dropped to our waiting list. The drop dead date is: DECEMBER 31, 2022. Once we have surpassed that date if you have not renewed we will go to the waiting list and start to contact the first persons on that list to fill our membership until we reach our capped total of 1200. So please keep that in mind and do not delay in getting your renewal in on time.
It is your responsibility to ensure that YOUR renewal reaches us before the deadline date
Other things to remember:
1. Please pick up your brass
2. All targets must be at the berm
3. All targets must be at eye level
4. Guest Policy - please review the details on our website: One guest per member at a time, $25 guest fee to be paid - must be put in the mailbox at the road along with the 2 guest forms that must be filled out - There is a waiver form and a guest form both can be found on our website and you must have written permission from the executive before bringing a guest - please email all the executive and allow up to 48 hours for a response.
5. In the event that you are at the club and witness something of concern, whether it be safety or maintenance related please call this number right away Lynn Holmes (613) 213-1005 please do not wait.
6. If you are not receiving our club newsletters and or other emails please visit the Club Newsletter Page.
7. All garbage must go home with you. Wood, Targets, Water Bottles, Pop cans etc.
if it came with you it is going home with you.
Anne Armstrong - Membership Chairperson email@example.com (613) 658-3084
Methods of payment for your 2023 Membership Fee
1- E-Transfer: can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2- Cheque: make it out to Grenville Fish and Game Club - if mailing a cheque please make sure that it is mailed in plenty of time to reach us before the December 31 deadline. Keep in mind it sometimes takes up to several weeks before it is received. (It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the payment reaches us before the deadline) Note* Any cheques returned by the bank as NSF will incur an additional charge over and above the bank fee of $10 by the club, and payment to replace the cheque will then have to be in cash or E-Transfer.
3- Cash: this can be done by putting the renewal form and cash in an envelope and put in the mailbox at the club. This is a security mailbox and can only be opened by myself and I check the mailbox
NOTE 1 - We do not accept credit card payments.
NOTE 2 - NO POSTDATED CHEQUES UNLESS AUTHORIZED TO DO SO BY ANNE ARMSTRONG.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above methods of payment, please contact me at either;
email@example.com or (613) 658-3084
Anne Armstrong - Treasurer & Membership Chairperson
Grenville Fish and Game Club
2596 Campbell Road North
Prescott, Ontario K0E 1T0